Saturday, April 13, 2013

FAQ IT!

I could write a few paragraphs describing myself, instead I'm choosing to do a FAQ style page. You will learn more about me in my future posts.  So for now, here's the basics.


Hi! I'm Kristen. 

I was born in the later half of 1984.

I married my husband in 2008.

We bought our forever home in 2011.

I work in the medical field & my husband works in a rock quarry.

I was raised in a small town, population close to but less than 1,000.

I'm an only child. I gained a brother-in-law when I got married.

I'm a cat person.  I don't dislike dogs, I just favor cats.

I like couponing, I consider it a hobby.

My husband and I went to the same high school, but I didn't know who he was until after I graduated.

I'm almost a year older than my husband.

I play the piano; I took a 4 year hiatus and now when I play I get easily frustrated that I'm not as good as I was. I'm working on getting back into playing at least 30minutes daily.

I live on a farm and it's a brand new learning experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment